1. What is the minimum sum I would have to pay during my course enrolment?
The enrolment fee is the minimum amount that you have to pay. For more information, please refer to Courses.
2. Can I pay a lump sum for my practical lessons?
To avoid any inconvenience, you may top up your account with the estimated average fee during your course enrolment. This is to enable deduction of fees payable for booking purposes.
3. What are the modes of payment?
Besides NETS and Internet Fund Transfer, you may issue a cheque made crossed and payable to 'BUKIT BATOK DRIVING CENTRE LTD'. However, any bounced or returned cheque will be subjected to an administrative fee.
For Internet Funds Transfer, input your NRIC/FIN under MY INITIALS. Key in 0149002515 as BBDC account number and select DBS CURRENT for account, when doing the actual transfer.
To apply for Internet Banking, please refer to the DBS website http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/
For additional help on how to perform Internet Fund Transfer, you may refer to the tutorial at http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/newlook/ibdemo/
For OCBC account Internet banking, please refer to OCBC website https://www.ocbc.com/internet-banking/
4. How long will it take for the fund to be transferred into my BBDC account if I am using Internet fund transfer?
The fund will be credited into your account within three bank working days if the transaction is successful.
5. Will I be able to book a training session or test before payment is made?
You will not be able to book for any training session or test if payment is not made. Once the system detects that your account has insufficient funds, you will not be allowed to book for any lesson.
6. What happens to my remaining or unused funds deposited in the Centre?
The remaining funds in the account are refundable upon course graduation or termination.
Please contact us immediately if you do not receive your cheque within two weeks from your course graduation or termination date.
7. Currently, I am enrolled on a Class 3 licence course with the Centre and would like to enrol on a Class 2B licence course. Can I use the funds from my Class 3 licence course account to settle the payment for a Class 2B licence course? Will I have two sets of passwords?
Yes, you may transfer the funds from your Class 3 licence course account to your class 2B licence course account, or vice versa. All members will only be given one member ID and one password regardless of the number of courses they enrolled for.