1. I am turning 18 in a few months' time. Can I enrol on a course now or book for a theory test before my birthday?
Currently, the minimum age to enrol for a course or book for a theory test is 18 years old (based on the date of birth).
2. I have some medical problem previously. Am I allowed to enrol for a driving or riding course? I am physically handicapped/suffering from vision defect/hearing impairment. Am I allowed to enrol on a driving or riding course?
Before enrolling for a course, you will need to obtain a medical form from the Testing Branch Supervisor and a letter from a registered medical officer or doctor to certify that you are fit for driving/riding.
3. My driving licence has been revoked and I am currently under suspension. Can I enrol now?
You are not allowed to enrol for any course or book for any theory/practical test during suspension/revocation period.
4. I have passed my BTT before my licence was revoked/suspended. Do I need to retake my BTT?
Yes, you are required to retake your BTT, FTT and practical test after your suspension/revocation period is over. Please inform our staff during enrolment.
5. Currently I have accumulated 13 demerit points under the Driver Improvement Points System (DIPS) for Class 2B Singapore Qualified Driving Licence. Can I enrol on a Class 3 driving course now?
You are not allowed to enrol on any course or book any theory test if you have accumulated more than 12 demerit points in any class(es).
6. Can I enrol on a driving or a riding course if I am a foreigner?
You will need to produce a valid passport and a recent passport-size photograph with one of the following documents in order to enrol for a course:
- Valid Work Permit
- Valid Student Pass
- Valid Employment Pass
- Valid Dependant's Pass
- Valid Permanent Resident ID.