1. Where can I book my practical lessons?
You can book your practical lessons using our Booking & Cancellation Terminal or via the Internet.
2. How many lessons should I book in advance?
It is advisable to schedule about 25 practical lessons to avoid disappointment in not getting any slots.
3. What is block booking?
It is to book a number of practical lessons at one time in order to have regular and consistent lessons without any long breaks in between.
4. Can I book my lessons in staggers instead of booking 25 lessons at one time?
Yes. It is to your own convenience how you want to schedule your practical lessons. However, slots are on first-come-first-serve basis. You may not be able to have continuous training dates for your practical lessons, resulting in inconsistent practice.
5. What should I do after I book my practical lessons? Is there any printout?
You have to log out from the Booking & Cancellation Terminal and obtain a booking statement from the Booking Statement terminal. All your training dates/times will be shown on this printout.
6. How can I check my account balance?
You may check your account balance by obtaining a booking statement at the Booking Statement terminal or check via the Internet.
7. Can I cancel my lessons through phone?
Cancellation through phone is strictly disallowed.
8. How many hours in advance should I cancel my lessons?
You should cancel your lessons at least 48 hours in advance (based on the time the lesson commences).
9. Can I request for a refund if I did not attend the lessons due to illness?
No. Refund/Replacement/Postponement is disallowed for any missed lessons or absence due to any unforeseen circumstances,whether emergencies, illness or other reasons.
10. Can I postpone my lessons?
No. You can only cancel and rebook your lessons.
11. How will I know that my lesson has been cancelled successfully?
The details of your cancelled training sessions will no longer be shown on your booking statement and you may check the refund through your account statement.
12. When will the lesson fees be refunded to my account? Can I book immediately?
The fees will be refunded to your account once the system accepts your cancellation. You may book another date immediately.
13. Can I cancel my lesson after booking?
Yes. All cancellations must be done at least 48 hours before the lesson commences.
14. Can I cancel my lesson within 48 hours before the lesson commences?
Lesson will be placed under 'Try-Sell' if the cancellation is done less than 48 hours to the commencement of the lesson. The system will allow other customers to book your lesson that is placed under ‘Try-Sell’. (Cancellation or Try-sell is disallowed if commencement time is less than two hours away.)
15. What is the ‘Try-Sell’ system?
The ‘Try-Sell’ system allows any interested customer to book your slot. If ‘Try-Sell’ is successful, your training fee will be refunded to your account. If not, training fee will be forfeited if you are absent from the lesson.
16. Will the lesson fees be refunded to me if ‘Try-Sell’ is successful?
Lesson fees will be refunded to your account once your lesson is successfully sold. You are advised to check your account for the refund of your ‘Try-Sell’ lesson.
17. What will happen if ‘Try-Sell’ lesson is not sold?
Lesson fee will be forfeited if ‘Try-Sell’ is unsuccessful and you are absent from the lesson.
18. Can I attend the lesson if ‘Try-Sell’ is not successful?
You are advised to ‘take back’ the slot and attend the lesson as refund/replacement/postponement is disallowed for any missed lesson or absence.
19. How will I know that the lesson has been successfully taken back by the system?
The lesson that you have taken back will be indicated with a ‘A’ on the right corner of the booking statement.
20. Can I ‘Try-Sell’ my lesson through phone?
No. All cancellations and ‘Try-Sell’ have to be done through our Booking & Cancellation Terminal or via the Internet.