Defensive Driving/Riding Training
The Defensive Driving/Riding Training Course aims to reduce the risk of driving/riding by anticipating dangerous situations despite adverse conditions or the mistakes of others. This can be achieved through adherence to a variety of general rules, as well as the practice of specific driving/riding techniques.
Who Should Attend?
1. Drivers/Riders who needs to operate a motor vehicle during their course of work.
2. Individuals/Groups who want to upgrade their driving skills and knowledge.
1. Personality test
2. Preventing accidents using the "Defensive Driving or Riding Techniques"
3. Drivers' physical limitations (e.g. reaction, judgement, vision)
4. Experience a skidding vehicle, sudden braking and many more….
At the end of the course, there will be an evaluation to ensure the participants' understanding.
We also specially design training programmes to suit individual needs.
For more information, please contact us at tel: 6594 3535 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org